Everyone has a bucket list, and I have two – one that is water-based and one that is not. In this case, we’re really only concerned with water-based trips, since that is the function of the site.
ABC Islandspartial completion 2015 (A-C), completed 2017 (actually sailed A-C-B but I’ll take it) – as far south as you can get without being in South America
- Alaska (planned 2018) – needs two or three trips to cover everything, I think
- Around The World – scheduling is an issue, looking at three+ months
- European River Cruise – need to check the water levels first, or you may get an expensive bus tour
- Freighter Cruise (wife has no interest, so scheduling is tricky)
- French Barge Canal Cruise – why not sail on a boat you can out-walk?
- Mississippi River Cruise – need to strike oil first
- Panama Canal (planned 2019) – full or partial transit
- River Shannon tour on LeBoat (self-drive boating cruise)
Transatlantic– completed multiple crossings, including Southampton – New York, the “real” crossing (as close as I can get to my grandad’s crossing to America)